The Job Order/LMO Directory tab shows the Job Orders subscribed under the employer. It is presented in a table with the following fields:
- Job Order - The unique number identifier for the Job Order.
- Employer - The name of the employer for the Job Order.
- Job Title - The position of the applicants under the Job Order.
- LMO - The Labor Market Opinion reference number.
- LMO Issued - The date of issue when the Labor Market Opinion was released.
- Total - The total number of required applicants in a Job Order.
Users may click on the Job Order Reference Number to open a new window and go to the specific Job Order. Alternatively, users may also click on the EMPLOYER JOB BANK to go to the Job Bank and add in applicants from the cart.