The Education Background screen shows the institution and education levels of the applicant.
The top container consists of the following:
- Applicant Number - Displays the unique reference number of the applicant.
- Full Namer - Displays the fullname of the applicant.
- Highest Attainment - Select from the dropdown list the highest educational attainment of the applicant.
- College/University Graduate - Check on the box if the applicant has completed his/her college degree or is a university graduate.
The 2nd container shows the education level, institution, course, and period. The third container displays a blank form in Create New Record mode and contains data for a selected row in Edit Record Mode. These transaction modes will be discussed further upon the course of this tutorial. Transaction modes are enumerated below:
- Create New Record Mode - The default state of the Education Background screen. This mode creates a new record for the Education Background of an applicant.
- Edit Record Mode - This mode modifies or deletes a record for the Education Background of an applicant.